This symbol indicates the resource links to a PDF document.
This symbol indicates an external website, or a resource not hosted on the FMCU website.
Important Message to Members – Branch Operations Update
Effective July 26, 2021, both St. Louis County and the City of St. Louis have reinstated a mask mandate. Face masks/coverings are required at the Mattis location, and face masks/coverings are recommended at the Festus location, if not fully vaccinated.
With guidance from public health experts and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we will follow the schedule below for operating our branch offices.
We will limit our lobbies to four (4) individuals at any one time. This excludes anyone meeting with loan staff. We also encourage leaving children in the vehicle with an adult or other responsible person rather than bringing them into the lobby, as this will limit the ability to serve other members given the limit of four (4) individuals at a time being in our lobbies.
To ensure safety, we ask all members to:
- Please use hand sanitizer – Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the lobby.
- Avoid close contact and maintain personal space – Please maintain appropriate social distance in our facilities by allowing at least 6 feet of space between yourself and others. Please no hugs or other exchanges that could jeopardize our collective health.
- Cover coughs and sneezes – Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash, and use hand sanitizer immediately afterwards.
- Wear a mask – Facemasks are recommended at this time while you are in the Credit Union. We will have masks and gloves available to use while in our offices.
- Clean and disinfect – We will continue to follow proper cleaning protocol in our offices as well as at our ATMs.
- Stay home when ill – Please stay home if you are feeling ill or have a temperature. You can always use our online banking or mobile banking for many of your transactions.
We’re committed to responding to the needs of our members as we cautiously transition back to usual business operations. We’ll keep you informed of further changes via this website and on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .
For additional information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website .
Thanks for your patience and cooperation throughout these uncertain times.
Brian Eyestone, President